...a place where beach hair, foggy mornings and laughter come together...

Thursday, December 22, 2005

Aujourd'hui

So. Taylor and I are grooving to the musica of Rent. Yes it's simply fabulous. Pretty much lit a bunch of candle throughout the room (the scents of orange/vanilla mixing together with spices actually smells quite nice) Plus we are discussing boy drama.. gah... what a confusing subject, but highly interesting to discuss.

Officially decided it doesn't feel alot like Christmas at the moment. The brother did come home from university which is nice. Been enjoying that. But I officially hate the mall.. and all the crazy people obsessed with buying toys with money they earned.. then putting Santa's name on the gift tag. Gosh I tell you.. that guy gets all the credit.

Anyways. Off to make a cup of Hot Cocoa

1 Comments:

Blogger Lauren said...

Jill! Well I'm happy I have at least one dedicated commentor haha. I'll look forward to reading yours and hearing about home.

10:26 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home