...a place where beach hair, foggy mornings and laughter come together...

Monday, January 23, 2006

Sleeping in nonsense.

So.. Sunday I finally had the chance to sleep in.. GOSH i mean realllly sleep in.. cause all of bball and what not.. well i just dont have the time. SOO i am all cozy in my bed and then suddenly i wake up at 8 for no reason.. soo i fall back asleep.. thennnn i start to drift into conciousness.. and what do i smell?? well MY mom.. yes la mama.. she is baking up a storm in the kitchen.. and let me tell you.. she only goes of baking sprees every once in a while.. and Well.. when she does.. watch out.. SOOOO all i can smell is the amazing aroma of muffins.. banana bread.. and what not.. soo all i do for the next 2 hours is roll around and do nothing but dream of the food. Soo i had to wake up. That is my sleeping in story.. that night.. i had the worst sleep.. i couldn't fall asleep till 11:45.. JEE WIZ.. then i woke up throughout the night mannnny times.

Today was pretty good. Choir first block sang my heart out.. even did a solo.. (not going to lie.. my knees were shaking slightly I was soo nervous! HONESTLY why is it that you can sing soo fabulous in the shower.. yet when you are all alone standing up there its as if it is the END OF THE WORLD. OH well. thats life.

NEXT i had socials.. did ABSOLUTELY NOTHING. period. NOTHING.. it was tres boring soo boring that i even did loser laps by myself.. MYSELF.. what is life coming too.. hmpf..

Then came sewing.. yes I am almost finished my dress!! so now i can dance and prance the nights away while i'm in la dominican republic pretending to be a carribean princess!

Last came english.. TKAMB test.. was fine. that was that for the day.

1 Comments:

Blogger Lauren said...

I miss having a real bed! I can just picture a nice real matress with all the blankets. UGH. What I would do for that right now. I commend you on drinking out of the jug, I must've done that quite a bit in my Canadian days haha. Now I would only do it if it involved saving a life.

5:42 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home