...a place where beach hair, foggy mornings and laughter come together...

Thursday, August 25, 2011

4 days and counting...


4 DAYS, 4 Days, 4 days...

This past weekend the main man and I stayed in Vancouver for 2 nights, and in that time hit up the Richmond night market. I thought I was already in China, the smell of foods cooking late into the night, and finding everything and anything under a tent for less then a purple one. It was brilliant, and has definitely got me more and more excited for the departure to Shanghai.

I'm trying to pack, but really, what is there to bring to a country that has it all?

I suppose just a few photos of the glorious countryside that hasn't been touched by intense globalization and pollution. Thank you Okanagan for finally smartening up!
Good bye Rocky Mountain Camping!! You treated us much too well!
Good bye lovely hikes along Knox Mountain, your picnics were swell too!
Wine tasting along Naramata Bench, and a casual stop off at Greata Ranch...
And beautifully undisturbed sunrises along the Vancouver Harbourfront....

4 DAYS, 4 Days, 4 days...




1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I believe everything published made a bunch of sense.
But, what about this? suppose you wrote a catchier title?

I ain't suggesting your information isn't good, but what if you added a post title to maybe get
a person's attention? I mean "4 days and counting..." is a little vanilla. You ought to look at Yahoo's home page and see how they write
post headlines to grab people interested. You might add a
video or a picture or two to get readers interested about what you've got to say. In my opinion, it could bring your website a little bit more interesting.
Also visit my web blog ; bo peep Costume

6:43 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home