...a place where beach hair, foggy mornings and laughter come together...

Monday, October 22, 2007

more japanese adventures.. can yo usay shopping?!

YEsterday was more festival times...
I was in a parade, and was pretty much a huge celebrity.. it was intense!!
ONce again it was gorgeous at sunny!!
then later onI had to dress up in my evening gown, ther was this huge ball/dinner banquet in my honor.. it was so nice talking with all the people.. so many pictures.. and I had a speech.. HOly smokes.. the translator though.. he:s ridiculous.. and doesn:t know a thing!! bahahah... I will have to write a whole blog just on him later!
But yes!! ONe of the contests at the banquet was to guess the color of my dress.. then people were being awarded prizes of they guessed right! But all in all.. a good night.
Once again.. dinner was hilarious.. so many laughs.

Today we got up early to go to Kyoto! Japan:s Old capital city..
It was BEAUTIFUL!!! we went to a couple of temples and shrines.. took many pictures..
I even had the chance to meet some REAL GEISHA:s!!! YES LISA... GEISHA:s!!!
THe Kuwahara:s want me to stay a few more months to keep up with my Japanese.. which surprisingly is actually getting much better!! Keiko and Hiro came with us to Kyoto. and she was helping me along with my Japanese. Downtown Kyoto there was GREAT shopping.. a lot of traditional gifts.. and then some stores like Gucci, Louis Vitton, Chanel. etc! We had a whole Tofu lunch.. which was AMAZING!!
But i:m going to go chit chat some more. lovelovelove!!!

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

ahah your so cute!
i almost called you tody!
but then i realized... your not here!
anyways just poppingin to say HI
and i have SO MUCH NEWS
miss you
love you
tomttoe

5:39 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jilly, sounds like you're having a wicked time in Japan! I guess I'll have to get the whole story later, but have a good one!
Bro

9:01 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Bean,
Wow, it sounds like you are having the time of your life!! I hope all this celebrity thing doesn't go to your head.
I can't believe you will be home tomorrow!
Continue to have a wonderful time. We can't wait to hear all about it when you return. You are coming home, right??!!

Love ya,
Mom

2:10 PM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

Hi Bean,
Wow, it sounds like you are having the time of your life!! I hope all this celebrity thing doesn't go to your head.
I can't believe you will be home tomorrow!
Continue to have a wonderful time. We can't wait to hear all about it when you return. You are coming home, right??!!

Love ya,
Mom

2:11 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

YOU GOT TO MEET A REAL GEISHA!? My jealously is escalading past the roof right now!!!!!!!!!!!!

love you.
laura.

8:02 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

JILL!
i misss you sooo much.
im goo glad that ur having soo much fun.
i wish i was there, sounds like ur having some sweeeet times. cant wait til u get home to tell us storiess!!!
lovelove.
Sara

8:33 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home