...a place where beach hair, foggy mornings and laughter come together...

Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Hump Day

...my humps my humps my humps... my lovely lady lumps.. check it out:

Ok.. yeahhhh.. one of those songs that just gets stuck in your head no matter how much you try to get it out of your head! Soo today is hump day.. Wednesday. And this week has been goign pretty dang spiffy if I do say so myself!! Tonight I went and saw Grease.(school play). AND WOAH.. tres bien, muy bueno! And all that jazz.. IT was SOO BRILLIANT.. i really wish i was in it.. but hey.. now i just go out for one my grade 12 year right? Yeah.. that would be pretty sweet.. But soo many laughs erupted from my diaphragm. Even though we were in the nosebleed section technically.. it was still rad.

Last night we had vball.. and played the U18 girls.. scrimmage and beat them.. if only we could play that good at provincials coming up this weekend!! Fingers crossed!!

Yesterday afternoon talked with mi prima Erin, everything is going great in the Dominican. Miss it Loads.

But yeah.. Short and sweet update on wednesday..
OH naaaah. i was going to tell you abotu some tests.. but realized.. thats quite pointless. I'm still vegetarian and going strong!! Coming up on 2 months.. woot woot. lol yeahh not that long.. but trust me.. being one and working at wendy's.. an accomplishment.

Ciao darlings!

PS.. did I already the vego and wendy's joke? If i did.. well there it shows my mind is getting lost once again..

3 Comments:

Blogger Lauren said...

Well being a vegetarian and working at Wendy's must be a MAJOR struggle. Those JBCs are addictive. SO jealous you got to see that play, I was really looking forward to it. I guess I could pretend I saw. Haha, yeah, it was so funny hey!? And chad, yeah, him and Liam were...awesome?

1:02 AM

 
Blogger Lauren said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

1:03 AM

 
Blogger Lauren said...

Howdy! Two comments from me on one post! Does this make you feel awesome or what? I feel pretty honored you feel my birthday should be honored hehe. It'd probably be better if you kept the package, it would arrive here after I left, then be forwarded back to canada, and in other words I'd probably get it in like August. OR if you feel so compelled to, you can give it to a homeless person haha. Yes I am TOTALLY up for a trip back here with you, that'd be amazing. I can't wait to see you. Maybe we'll have a surprse belated birthday party for both of us with...us? haha. Anyways, Ill be seeing you SOON darling!

10:15 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home