...a place where beach hair, foggy mornings and laughter come together...

Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Rice and Beans... not the sammmme.

Soo last night I ventured deep down into my Caribbean chef expertise (pretty much guessed at it all) and attempted making the fabulous rice and beans.. SOo it turned out alright.. used the wrong rice.. i never got the crunchy burnt parts that are simply best.. Erin.. do I use Basmati Rice? or what.. cause that honestly makes the meal.. and i used mixed beans.. they were alright.. but I know they weren't the special right ones.. But the sauce tasted quite fabulsou.. la madre enjoyed it!

Had a French test yesterday.. that was fine.. even though I am in total spanish mode at the moment.. pfft.. Still on the search for my camera.. AHHHHH PLEASE AIR CANADA.. help me with this!! Listening to Obsecion.. my goodness.. Bachata is the curses of all music.. brings back wayyy to many memories.. Made a new shirt the other night during American Idol Commercials.. acutally quite cute!!

Thats honeslty about it.. it was WARM yesterday AND today!! woot.. nice nice nice.. Oh.. and my gym teachers.. Mr. Tonsaker and Mr. Pendergast.. MY GOODNESS.. they are the worst.. sooooo OLD fashioned.. you should see how he through the shot put.. MY GOSH. Anywho.. I'm goign to skidaddle..

Tonight I made a wicked stirfry.. my goodness mamas it was simply the bomb.. no other words to describe it.. y es i have to pull off the not so gangster side of me to discribe it to you.. just simply divine.. Shann came over.. twas nice.. i showed her all the pictures of ma trip and explained it all in details.. and listening to the Bachata almost put a tear in my eye.. had to stay composed though.. butttttt i was close to cracking. Anyways.. I have vball tonight at UBCO soo i better skidaddle off to that practice.. ciao :)

3 Comments:

Blogger Lauren said...

Aw, I hate coming home from sweet places. I went through the same thing last summer when I got home from the Ukraine. I tried making some of the home made tea they always made...yup...just wasn't right haha. So hold up, you lost your camera!? You poor darling, I hope it gets back to you. So thanks for basicaly making me a small celebrity haha. As many prayers as possible are welcome.
LAF

11:06 PM

 
Blogger Lauren said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

11:06 PM

 
Blogger mick said...

oh jill. sounds like you had a blast. i hate coming home from fun times like that too. its such a bummer. but at the same time its soo good to be back! you know what i mean? did you say you are going to nursing school? or did i read that wrong? im confuzzled. but. if that is true. moi aussi!! well i should be off. im super tired. byebye-love you.

9:42 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home