...a place where beach hair, foggy mornings and laughter come together...

Sunday, March 05, 2006

2.5 Days. MY GOODNESS how LONG is this going to take?

So It's true that time slows down considerably when you are waiting for something, or excited. It seems as if it was last week that I was chatting with my cousin about visiting her in the Dominican, time has definetly flown!! But now that we are down to the 63.5 hour mark (I know.. a little overload counting down the hours. but what the HECK its worth it) Yes, ladies and gents Wednesday.. superbly stoked. Its going to be amazing I'll be down there vacationing, visiting my cousn (Erin, 26 Toronto) annnnyways theres the ASL for you. But as I was saying.. vacationing, visiting and volunteering with her non-profit organization called Por Amor- "For Love" I'll be down there helping out with the *at risk youth. Helping them express they're emotions through art, work, anything! Except for anger. its going to be truely amazing, and such an eye-opener. Erin has an appartment down there right in the Barios. So noo all inclusive! We'll be living with the locals, and just chillin in good ol' Puerto Plata! So i'll keep up the updates. Just moi et ma cousine! Negative on the parents. Its going to be rad.

So update on les sports: Vball this weekend.. came 9th.. meh it was alright.. team played crap on saturday but pulled it together on Sunday.
Bball.. junior girls made proviniciasl!! wooot yessssss gooo GIRLSSSSS rock on boucherie.
anyways. I'm out. Peaaaaaaaace! xoxo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home