...a place where beach hair, foggy mornings and laughter come together...

Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Less that 2 hours to GO!

My Oh MY. Time goes soooo slow! Everything is packed and ready to go. I am soo incredibly excited at this moment in my LIFE. Haha.. ok so! My cousin just called from the Dominican, it's hot there today with a small breeze coming off the ocean. Man, can't you just picture it now.. well when you do, don't look out the window.. cause it's SNOWING here.. hahahha that just makes it even better to go. OK. I'll stop rubbing it in. Today I fly out @12, then stay over night in Toronto with my aunt, pick up some extra bags and what not.. yadda yadda yadda. So.. as I said, My cousin just called. Apparently there was no water "left" in the supply for the appartments we're staying at, it just comes and goes. Just like the electricity. She says that sometimes the whole town will be down for a couple of hours, so Everyone just hangs out in the streets. She mentioned it was basically like camping, minus the tent. But a few extra luxuries. HAha! I can't waiiiiiiiiit. Perhaps I'll update in Toronto?! Perhaps not. You'll just have to wait and see.. Adios muchachas!

10 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey we need to talk....check your email! have a blast! xoxoxox,
La-La.

6:06 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey babe its*rayray* love the fact that you sent taht mail with the personalized me lol but i have to go HOPE YOUR TRIP ROCKS!!!!
payce<3

6:39 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Jill! I hope you have an amazing time in the DR! I'll be thinking of you while I'm in Europe hehe.. too bad you couldn't come on that trip with me, it would have been awesome. Anyways, don't get into too much trouble while you're down there! Just ask yourself.. "is this something Laura would do?" haha just kidding.
Take it easy!

God Bless,
Lauraaaa <333

6:53 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Jill:

FYI here is the site for the Girls BBall tournament. This way you can follow. Hope all is good.

Dad

http://www.sd22.bc.ca/kalamalka/basketball.htm

3:17 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jill:

FYI

Boucherie lost their first game in the provincials, get ready.....

42-40

So close....

6:03 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

JILL!!!
ahh i am soo incredibly happy your on your tip!! i am leaving in 2 days! and you have been there for 1 day already!! bAHHH
i am going nuts!! brittany arrives at 8:00 tongiht(friday) and then we are off to the party...
i will be thinking of you while i am on my trip!! make sure you do those things i told you to do !!ook??
i love you soo much!!
keep on blogging!! i will keep on commenting!!
i love you soo much
xoxoxoxo
tomottoe
-Taylor

5:37 PM

 
Blogger Lauren said...

Jill!! Well unlike you're westbank readers, I can picture it because I'm living in the heat! I'm finally living in Lusaka, and have a nice big house. Advice - anybody offers you termites there, try them, they're good roasted and dipped in salt...that's a story for later...have fun!

10:42 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey hey hey..
ahh i cant beleive your gone!!
ahhh your gunna have the most awesomeness time EVA..whereas im stuck here my plans got all screwed up for vancouver soo i have to re-do them..i was suppose to leave today so allll of my stuff is packed aready to go and im not anymore:( very rediculous..so that my blog story for you haha..wow im going to miss you i wont see you for SO LONNNGGG....you better have the best time or else..talk to you later jillian..love you(L)

1:54 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

JILLLIAN ... howw are youu?? .. omgsh how's it there!! .. ahh must be amazingg .. paradise on EARTH!! .. well we came 9th in provincials .. soo thats good .. since we wer expected to do not well .. almost beat the 2nd ranked team 40-42(bad reffs) .. wwow theres soo much to tell u bout the tourney good times .. and i cant wait to here bout ur trip!!! i miss you soo much soo hurry up an update ur blog or email me or somthing@@!!!! ahh .. well i hope u have funn!! ..
xoxoxoxox
SARA GEEEEE

10:25 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey jill it's kelly... just curious if lauren that leaves you all the messages is lauren from green bay? but anyways have an awesome time in DR ill be praying for you!! and hey loser next time you come so close to me like abbotsford.. tell me!! ill come watch!! duhh ahaha anyways love ya babee<3
~kelly<3

9:54 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home