...a place where beach hair, foggy mornings and laughter come together...

Sunday, April 16, 2006

TIME CAPSULE

Sooo here's whats been going down the past week:
Turned 16- going for L on Tuesday
Went to a HUGE church sermon on the BLUFF for Easter- HAPPY easter.. God bless ALL!
Shannon Renee KUHNER is moving back to Ohio.. Superbly sad.. but we just made the most wicked Time capsule of all time.. honestly.. those things are soo fun.. 10 years down the road.. MY goodness its going to be soo much fun opening all of it! I'm going to miss her soo much.. but you know when you just KNOW that your going to stay close to people?? welll thats just it.. we'll always stay close.
Went and saw Take the Lead once again. MY GOODNESS there are some gorgeous men in that movie... and goshdo I love the dancing.. SOO good. woot woot. but I am soo tired soo I'm off to bed
OH: got our ears pierced.. Taylor Shannon and I.. got one up above pierced and Primal Insticts, by a guy named Brandon from Hundred Mile House.
Yeah.. enough blabber.. nightnight

1 Comments:

Blogger Lauren said...

SHANNONS MOVING BACK TO OHIO!? WHAT IS THIS!? Pft, and I don't even get to say good-bye!! How super lame is that!! Well you have to give her a huge hug for me k? Well, as for what I like...not sure how to describe that...Here I'll make a mini list...
-color: red
-jewelery
-clothes
-coffee/tea of starbucks/timmys
-music (joss stone, yellowcard, john legend, jack johnson, something corporate, billy talent, coheed and cambria)
-nail polish
-crazy fun random things
haha does that give you enough of an idea? Sweet, ssooo guess who is mailing something to a Jill in Canada tomorrow...

11:50 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home