...a place where beach hair, foggy mornings and laughter come together...

Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Some of My Fav Memories from the DR



Hey guys.. soo I figured I'd do some picture posting for you guys of my trip.. because it was fantastic.. soo anyways I can keep reminding myself about it is good...wow.. just about messed up the computer tryign to upload these.. NEVER put 2 cd's in teh CDrom thing at once.. makes BAD noises.. and i think I scratched one of the picture
CD's :'(.. craaaaaap. ok:






OK! So this is my Prima Erin! (in the middle.. obviously the only white one there) This is at Xiomara's house, where there is schooling on saturdays.. these are some of the youth that attend.. it was soo interesting meeting all of them! And on the Left is pictures of when we were teaching the Pregnant women who came to the project Amamos Amamantar (We Love to Breastfeed) It was a veru neat experience.





OK SO I KNOW THESE PICTURES LOOK ABSOLUTELY SLOPPYILY PLACED.. BUT I HAVEN'T QUITE FIGURED OUT HOW TO MAKE THINGS LOOK NICE.. PLUS I'M SOOOOOO TIRED AND NEED TO SLEEP. YO MUY CANSADA. I think? OH well.. i shall upload more later.. and it will be presented nicer too. xoxo

1 Comments:

Blogger Lauren said...

Jill! Aw I am totally looking forward to more of those pictures! I posted some on my site, nothing crazy interesting though. That baby is soo cute! One of my friends here used to be a missionary in Mexico, and I remember her sharing stories on how they had to give classes on breastfeeding to the local women. Seems like a popular class haha. You're so lucky you picked up on another language, I'm dying to get more into the language here. Ttyl xo

12:34 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home