...a place where beach hair, foggy mornings and laughter come together...

Monday, April 10, 2006

Sweet Sixteen A Day Away

Hola Amigos. Ok.. soo here's the dillio... Este Mi CumpleaƱos TOMORROW> woot woot. Kinda excited.. you know just to say.. yeahh... I'm sixteen.. and actually be sixteen. Soo its Easter this week. PrAIses ALL around. Had a Jazz festival for Choir on the weekend, had 2 solos.. They were alright.. considering I actually had NO voice, my throat has been completely raw and junk.. yeah I caught a bug, not quite sure wwhat it was. BUT i caught it.

Applying for some jobs soon, so I can start travelling.. honestly, once you catch the travelling bug, you JUST CAN'T stop.. so from every paycheck from now on I am going to take 25% of it and put it in a travelling fund! SOund fancy? I think so..

Need to write a fake note for a friend.. i know.. BAD shhhhh... pictures will be uploaded next post.. CIao! Wanna knwo something sad? Since i lost my digi camera on the plane.. no picutres of my 16th birthday will be taken :( ciao mama's

1 Comments:

Blogger Lauren said...

Happy Birthday!! You have to give me your adress so I can send something okay? It probably won't get there for like a month or more but that's okay. I should've thought of this sooner haha. Anyway for you to send something to me, hm, it would probably be 2-3 weeks. If you use DHL it takes like 2 days, but that costs like 100 dollars. Aaaanyway, my mailing adresss isssss....wait. I'll just e-mail it to you. Hehe, peace

11:35 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home