...a place where beach hair, foggy mornings and laughter come together...

Saturday, April 22, 2006

Informative Blabber

Ok.. soo heres a little bit of nonsense headed your way of what I did on my saturday.. and if your unfortunately lucky.. you may get some insides on what happend on my friday..

Soo this morning.. Saturday.. I wake up..
I've been sleeping in my brothers bed (he's off at University) and now your asking WHY is she sleeping in her bro's bed? Well.. for any of you who have slept in his bed.. you totally understand.. but those o fyou who haven't here's the dish:

-It's Queen Size
-He left for university.. THEN.. mom goes out and buys 600 thread count Egyptian Cotton.. YEAH.. 600 thread count.. thats ridiculous!! my bed is covered in teh like.. 99 cent junko ones from Zellars..
-Much darker the room

OK.. soo i wake up from my wicked slumber, and look over at teh clock.. it reads 6:58.. AM.. but then i realize its actually an hour and 12 minutes behind (dont know how it got to be that.. but thats what it was) soo i groaned.. and was about to go back to bed.. but then realized.. my dad wanted to take me out driving!!

WOOT.. soo i jump out of bed.. ate some quick breakfast.. and off we go.. I went on the Highway and all!! i know.. not that exciting.. but ACTUALLY.. it relaly was.. i was up to 90km.. pretty spiffy if i do say so myself.

NExt got home.. made some eggs and oranges and little snacks like that and retired to teh deck outside.. where i placed down my blankets adn what not.. and soaked up this years first REAL WARM Ray's of sun... while listening to John Legend and Divine Brown.. a little Norah was found aswell.. Gosh i love the heat.. soo nice! While i was out there I talked with ma prima from teh Dominican.. and Went grocery shopping over the phone with my Best gal pal Shannon in Ohio.. I persuaded her to get some LIme Jello.. and now.. I'm craving it.. DAMN.

WEnt to Work after that.. first tiem working back at WEndy's since a shift after Dreamlift day.. which was.. Feb 1st.. soo YAH! that was that..

Friday.. my cool cal friend Sara Gabelhei came home from teh DOMINICAN!! Awww now we can both relate to the Domincan Ways.. and good looking men.. haha it was wicked hanging with her.

Anyways.. the blabber has come an end... but i wanted to leave you with a quote my cousin told me.. which made me kinda chuckle.. not trying to be rude to any Emo's out ther.e. but it was kinda funny..

His msn name: I wish my lawn was emo, then it would cut itself...
Yeah.. i thought it was funny.. haha anywyas.. ciao Ladies and Gents

1 Comments:

Blogger Lauren said...

Haha!! I've heard that quote before, first time I heard it I laughed so hard. Sounds like the good life man. I have such an hcore headache right now it's not even funny, and we just ran out of tylenol - NOT COOL! Anyway I'm crazy jealous over your driving skills, I'm not sure if I'll be allowed (parental wise) to get my license here anymore, so I'm pretty bummed. Anyway I'm gunna go and try and sleep off this killer sickness

12:21 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home