...a place where beach hair, foggy mornings and laughter come together...

Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Time.. how abstract

One sleep.. one sleep, one SLEEP!

Isn't it funny how Time can go fast and time can go slow.. even though in reality it is constantly going at one pace. But is it even a pace? It's just there. or here. If we didn't have all the contraptions to keep track of time.. how would we know what time was like? If there was no sun to rise and fall indicating a day.. or no moon to look at in the sky. WHAT the heck is it? Right now time feels like it is going by slowly.. but the other thing is, how is it even going by? It can't.. cause we are constantly trapped in time. It is utterly abstract, and beyond comprehension. And the more I think about it.. the more the concept is bending in my mind.. and going around in circles. around and around and around and around and around.. all I know is that there is roughly 13 hours, and 51 minutes until take off from the Kelowna Airport and make my way to Japan.

ANNND another crazy thing about time? I leave Wednesday at 6am, but I won't arrive in Japan until Thursday night.. yet I'm travelling far less that 24 hours. I skip a whole section of time... I will never experience life in those hours of travelling and crossing the international dateline. I will completely eliminate it from my being.

okay.

enough of that.
Tomorrow JAPAN baby!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home