...a place where beach hair, foggy mornings and laughter come together...

Monday, June 26, 2006

Provincial Nonsense

SOooooooooooo.
I had a Math provincial today.. can you SAY HARD?? my goodness me oh my. My teacher said not to bother learnign line segments.. there were 12 friggen questions on that!!!!!!! Ahhh .. tre's MAL.

Been at camp for a few days now.. Had a few girls over to my house for a Sewing Party.. Busey, well he guilted Des and I to sew our hearts away.. and make him costumes for the Narnia film (Thats the theme of Green Bay this year) We were also painting downstairs.. man.. i've never laughed soo hard.. well Maybe .. but not in a while.. EVERYTHING was sooo funny.. maybe it was just the paint fumes coming to our heads.. but you never really know.. it was a good laugh.. many random talks came up.. one of them being Poo.. yes Poo.. the brown stuff.

So I'm the youngest JC there is.. my camp name Is Bean. its just what everyone has resorted to calling me.. I like it so its all good.. this year's goign to be amazing.. i can already feel it.

Made a bunch of tshirts today.. they are goign to be lots of fun.. and completed my packing.. along with shannon.. Nan's dooing good..

IT was HOT today.. 36+ I LVOE IT.

PEACE.

2 Comments:

Blogger Lauren said...

That Math provincial was nuts!!! I was sooo scared of it. Like, there could be a horror movie about writing Math provincials. You can be thankful you have a Science teacher who cares though. Wanna know what I just found out? My Science teacher forget to send me the final, haha oops!? IDIOT!!!!!! So apparently "sorry but you can't make up the final since your grade is already in, wish there was more I could do." More you could do!? How about sending me the final next time!!!! So in other words my final grade in Science in 51% because of this woman's incompetence. And that is my vent for the day. Call me

12:03 PM

 
Blogger mick said...

HHHHEYYY!!
ok. well i just want to start off by saying sorry: i truly wish i would be off to see you at greenbay. however. due to the circumstances, im not. and am staying with jess. yes. jess. not jess and mac. just jess because guess who is going away for the weekend. ok. well thats enough for me. hah you get the point. but it shall be A-OK . jill. have a blast ok? and if you are working on waterfront. you'll do great. and you will build lots of muscles. i know that. so remember to send me some tickets ok? tickets to your gun show!!! lol! oh jilll. you know i am only kidding.. anyway. love you girl. say hi to you know who!! haha its no secret anymore. its all good. love you bye!

9:10 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home