...a place where beach hair, foggy mornings and laughter come together...

Sunday, October 14, 2007

Getting Back in the swing of the Blog.

Hecccckkkkaaa.
Okay. So I pretty much haven't used this puppy since.. well forever ago.
And I realized most of what comes out on this page is nonsense.. but some of the nonsense is a good laugh.. like the Domincan trip.. that was very blog-worthy. Annnnd.. now that Lauren is back from Africa.. I just hope that I have a as dedicated blog reader as her.

So here's the deal why this is kick-starting once again. I.. Jillian Fugedi.. Am heading off to Japan on Wednesday October 17.. at 0600 hours. Heck yes!! That's soo soon! I'm going for Lady of the Lake purposes.. making some speeches, attending the festival, running a booth.. and eating A LOT of sushi! mmmm.. real Maki! What could be better?! sooo yes. That is the jyst (gist ??) of it. I don't actually believe that I am really going.. I don't think I'll realize it until I'm half way through my trip, when I get overwhelmed from the attention i get because of my not-even-that-blonde blonde hair.

Packing was a drag. I definately was not in the mood.. and I admit.. did not make it that easy for the parentals. C`est la vie!

anyways.. i better go to sleep.. not because I have to.. just because I want to. Heck, who doesn`t like sleep.

Sayonara!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home